Checklists for H-1B Candidates
- Published: Wednesday, 18 August 2004 20:00
In order to process your H-1B petition, we will need all the documentation and information on this list, along with the completed checklists found below. Accurate information is crucial in our efforts to provide you with immigration guidance that fits your particular circumstances. Every piece of information is being requested for a good reason. In order to protect you and the employer, we will not begin to process your H-1B until you provide every photocopy and piece of information requested on this form. If you have any questions or doubts about any of the information and/or documentation requested, please let our office know immediately.
- Copy of every page of your passport containing writing and/or stamps;
- Copy of your college/university degree (if you have your university/college transcripts, please provide us with copies. If you do not have them, please order them because we may need them.)
- Copy of your license or temporary license;
- If you are a healthcare workers, a copy of your Visa Screen certificate;
- Current resume including your employment history;
- Copy of the offer letter from your prospective employer;
- Copy of all professional certificates and state licensure to practice your profession if your profession requires licensure;
Additionally, if you are currently in the United States, the following photocopies are needed as well:
- Copy of your current white I-94 card.
- If currently employed, copy of your most recent W-2 and most recent pay statement;
- Copy of all immigration documents demonstrating your status since entering the United States (this includes copies of CIS approval notices, I-20s and I-AP 66s, if applicable);
- If you have had your credentials evaluated to the equivalent of a U.S. Bachelors degree, please provide us with a copy of the credentials evaluation.
Please be so kind as to send the requested documentation and information to our office via courier. Please do not fax us the documentation as fax copies are not good and unacceptable for filing petitions with the government. Finally, please note that any documents not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Our address is:
Lorenzo M. Lleras, P.A.
230 NW 76th Drive, Suite A
Gainesville, FL 32607